No matter you like or not, Android cell phones have become one of the most popular device on the market. With the popularity of this kinds of mobile phone, losing data on it also become more and more common in the daily life and work. Thus, an increasing number of Android users are looking for a tool to help them find back the lost data like contacts or text messages from all kinds of mobile phones like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, etc. That's also why Vibosoft DR.Mobile for Android comes here. With it, you can:
- Effectively retrieve lost text messages, contacts, photos, videos, music, or other documents for all sorts of reasons.
- Deeply scan your Android phone's internal flash card.
- Preview SMS & contacts, photos and restore them selectively or in a batch.
- Compatible with almost all popular Android phones, such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony and so on.
In order to make you understand how easy the program works, we write the below instructions to show you the detailed steps of how to full use the powerful Android Mobile Recovery on your Windows computer. If you're interested in this topic, you can keep reading the following contents or get a free trial version as you like.
Step 1. Launch the Program and Make Your Phone Detected
Install and run the Android Mobile Recovery on the computer, then connect your Samsung, HTC, Motorola, or LG phones to the computer and make the phone recognized by the program.
Tips: To make your phone successfully detected, you should ensure that the USB debugging on your mobile phone is opened and the phone is rooted. For opening USB debugging, you can follow the below tips to reach it:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode", Then you may back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Step 2. Deeply Scan and Preview SMS & Contacts
After your mobile phone is recognized by the program, the tool will begin to scan your phone's internal flash card and display the contents on the program into different folders: Contacts or Message. You can choose one of them and preview the detailed contents in the right panel as you like.
Step 3. Scan and Preview Media Files
If you wish to restore the data on SD card, you need to turn on USB storage before scanning, and then you can check the option of "Android USB Com..." and preview all your needed files in different folders like "JPG", "PNG", "WMV", etc.
Step 3. Begin to Recover
Mark all files you want to restore, and then hit "Recover" button to save them on your computer.