How to backup Android files? This could be a common question since Android data loss occurs frequently in our daily lives. Thus, most Android mobile phone users are eager to get a helpful method to backup their important files. In this case, selecting a professional Android backup software would be a wise choice for the reason that it can complete the syncing process quickly and effortlessly.
In order to help you choose a suitable Android backup software, we would like to show you the top 4 Android backup software in 2017. We will tell you the functions, advantages and disadvantages of these tools so you can make the decision more easily.
Coolmuster Android Assistant is a one-stop managing software. It can deal with Android contacts, messages, apps, songs, videos, photos and so on in one place on your PC. Besides, the operation of this software is easy to handle. So, we can say, with it, moving and saving Android data to computer is just a piece of cake.
- The concise user interface and step-by-step wizard make the program easy to use.
- Backup and store Android files within one click.
- Support both Windows and Mac.
- It performs read-only operations to avoid any damage.
- Compatible with almost all kinds of Android model, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Xiaomi, etc.
- It can only be used to transfer data on Android but not able to be used in iOS.
The second powerful Android assistant software could be MobiKin Assistant for Android. This tool allows you to backup all the files on Android with one click. In addition, you can organize the applications in the program without any limitation. So to speak, this tool is multifunctional and time-saving.
- Transfer various kinds of file from Android to computer, including media files, SMS, contacts and so on.
- No any quantity and quality will be lost during the moving process.
- Import, export, add, delete or edit your contacts and messages in program freely.
- Search and preview the data simply.
- No matter the data is saved in internal flash card or external SD card, it can be well managed with the tool.
- Do not support other functions like data recovery, phone to phone transfer, etc.
Syncios iOS and Android Manager is a free but great program. You can use it to backup and manage your Android files without purchasing any feature. In addition, it could be easy to use but the function is limited.
- You do not need to pay for it.
- The vital information about your device will be displayed.
- Compatible with many kinds of Android model like Samsung, HTC, Huawei and so on.
- Do not support applications backup.
- Some of the contact transfer features do not work.
Mobilesyncpro is an almighty program which can be used to sync, share, backup and protect your files. By using this tool, you can transfer different kinds of files on your device, including SMS, contacts, movies, videos, music, etc. What's more, it also can work as a recovery tool to restore your lost data.
- It can create a safe backup file easily.
- Recover data from your Android device.
- The process of creating the backup is little bit slow.
Copyright © android-mobile-manager.com All Rights Reserved.