Instead of camera, now more and more people select to take photos with their Android devices since it is more convenient. In this trend, people inevitably save a good deal of pictures in their devices so they need to manage these files for the smooth running of the phone. Then how to achieve this goal effectively? You need a reliable Android photo manager to be your assistant.
The best Android photo manager tool we introduced here is Android Mobile Manager. This is a desktop software designed to help users effectively as well as effortlessly manage their Android files. It enables you to add, delete, export, copy and move the images on Android without restriction. All these operations can be accomplished within seconds by simple clicks. No matter what type of Android device you use, such as Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Motorola, LG, HTC, etc., you can complete the Android photos management with this tool easily.
Do you like this photo manager for Android? If you do, just click the icon below to download the right version (Windows & Mac) on your computer and start the management by following the steps in next part.
After downloading the software, you need to follow the wizard to properly install it and then launch it. Next, you should connect your Android device to the computer and go with the on-screen prompts to make the phone recognized. Once the recognition is done, the program will display the parameter and the manageable file types of the connected phone as below:
Then you can begin the management right now!
1. View Android Images on Computer
- Click on "Photos" > "Camera" on the primary interface.
- After that, the pictures saved in the "Camera" category of your phone will be displayed.
Alternatively, you can tap on "Photos" > "Library" to view all the photos on your device as well.
2. Add New Album
- Choose "Photos" > "Library" on the program.
- Tap on the "+" icon in the middle column and type in a name to create a new album.
3. Import Photos from Computer to Android
- Enter the "Library" section and choose an album where you want to add new pictures.
- Click on "Add" option located at the top menu and then a window will pop up.
- Choose the wanted photos from your computer and click on "OK" to begin the importing process.
To get a more detailed tutorial, you can go to the page: How to Transfer Photos between Android Phone and Computer.
4. Delete Unwanted Files from Android Device
- Tick off the photos that are useless or you don't want to save.
- Click the "Delete" option from the menu.
- Tap on "OK" when a window appears to ask "Do you really want to delete the checked photo?".
Accidentally delete the photos you want to keep? Just click to see how to recover deleted photos from Android.
5. Export Photos from Android to PC
- Choose the pictures that you want to save to computer.
- Hit the "Export" button and choose a location to save the exported files.
Supposed that you want to backup all your Android photos to computer, you can go to "Super Toolkit" > "Backup" to move all the pictures with one click.
6. Copy Images to Another Album
- Check the files that you want to copy to other albums.
- Click on "Copy" and select "Copy to XXX".
7. Move Pictures to Another Album
- Also, mark the pictures you want to move.
- Tap the option "Move" and select "Move to XXX". After that, the selected photos will be cut and pasted to the chosen album.
Android Mobile Manager is not just an Android photos manager - it supports to manage other file types on Android device as well. It empowers Android users to edit, add, delete, import and export different kinds of files, including contacts, text messages, call logs, music, videos, books and so on. Meanwhile, it is also a powerful Android data backup software. You can use it to backup all your Android data and restore the backup files with one click. It is really a man Friday for Android users.
If you are looking for a tool to help you manage your phone data, you can take Android Mobile Manager into consideration.
With an Android photo manager tool, the photos management will be simplified. So for Android users, getting a professional and reliable photos manager is essential. Android Mobile Manager is a good option for you in this case.
Copyright © android-mobile-manager.com All Rights Reserved.