To backup and restore Android files, the most effective way would be using a professional assistant software. And for Samsung phone users, Kies would be their first choice since it is the official program to sync files on Samsung to computer, including contacts, music, photos and so on.
Therefore, to help you complete the backup and restoring process more smoothly, we would like to tell you how to backup and restore Samsung with Kies.
Using Samsung Kies to perform the Samsung data backup and restore, you can follow the steps below:
- Download and install Samsung Kies on your computer and then launch the installed software.
- Establish a connection between your Samsung phone and computer with a USB cable.
- Select Backup & Restore from the listed option and then click on Data backup. After that, the tool will divide your phone data into two categories: Personal information and Content.
- Choose the data you want to backup and tap on Backup button at the top right corner to sync your files.
- To restore the Samsung data, you can switch to the Restore data option and Kies will automatically load the data that you have backed up in the device.
- Finally, you can hit on Restore button to begin the recovering process.
Apart from Samsung Kies, Android Mobile Manager is also a good helper in Samsung data backup and restore. Compared with Kies, this tool supports more Android models like LG, HTC, Blackberry, Huawei, etc. In addition, it can backup and restore all the files on your device with one simple click. If you do not believe it, you can download the free trial of this program to have a try at first.
- Launch the software on your computer and then connect your Samsung phone to PC with USB cable or Wi-fi. If you elect to establish the connection via USB cable, you need to enable USB debugging on your phone.
- Click on Super Toolkit at the top menu and tap on Backup to bring all the file types you can backup. Check all the folders in the window and hit Back Up to start the moving process.
- For restoring Samsung files, you can navigate to Super Toolkit> Restore and then choose the wanted files from the list. At last, click on Restore button to get back the data.
Copyright © android-mobile-manager.com All Rights Reserved.