The pictures and videos on your phone must be taken in different time so you have disparate methods to upload them:
1. For the photos and videos you took in last 24 hours
If the photos or videos that you want to upload are taken in last 24 hours, it would be easier to upload them to Instagram Story.
- Run Instagram on your mobile phone and then click on the Camera icon on the top left corner.
- After turn on the Camera feature in Instagram, you will get a video recording screen. Here you need to swipe upwards the screen to get your Gallery photos and videos. You can only see the images and videos that you took in last 24 hours.
- Tick the phot/video that you want to add and tap on Your Story to share them.
Here, if it is the first story you upload in a day, you can tap on Your Story to add them to Instagram Story directly.
Notice: the video you select to upload must be shorter than 60 seconds.
2. For the pictures and videos older than 24 hours
Then, what if the images or videos that you want to add to Instagram Story are taken over 24 hours? Obviously, uploading such kind of photos/videos would not be as simple as the first kind, but there still are some tips to complete it.* Take a screenshot. You can use the screenshot feature of your device to capture a screenshot of your wanted pictures. After that, the screenshot will become the recent photo in the Gallery and then you can go with the means above to upload them to Instagram Story.
* Reedit the picture. After the editing, the picture will turn into a new photo as well. Thus, you can download and install a photo editing software to modify your picture and it will be saved in the Gallery as recent image. Then you can add it to Instagram easily.
* Amend photo information. Changing the information of the photo like capture time can also be a feasible means. However, to achieve this goal, you need to ask a third-party software as well.
The ways that we mentioned above can only upload one video or photo to Instagram Story but normally users tend to add multiple files to it. The means to accomplish that is very straightforward:
- Follow the steps above to add a picture to Instagram Story at first.
- Then, you need to hold down the Camera icon to add more pictures or videos to the Story. Nonetheless, these uploaded pictures or videos would appear after 24 hours.
Compared with images uploading, the videos uploading would be more time-consuming and difficult. And according to the feedback of users, some of them have met the problem that they fail to upload video to Instagram Story. So to help you, we would like to show you several useful tips to solve the problem:
* Check the using network connection. Photos and videos uploading require an usable and stable network connection. So when the uploading fails, you can go to check the status of the network that you are using firstly. If it is no problem, you can go to inspect the next item.
* Inspect the length of the video. The video uploaded to Instagram Story must be shorter than 60 seconds. Thus, you need to check the video that you select to upload. If it is longer than 60 seconds, you should reedit it.
* View the size of the video. It is common that uploading a large-sized video takes a long time. If the size of the chosen video is very big, you need to reduce it or wait patiently.
* Whether the video is satisfactory? The videos will be rejected when it is against Instagram's item.
Copyright © android-mobile-manager.com All Rights Reserved.