For the people who like to download and save interesting or beautiful images from Samsung WhatsApp, it must be a nightmare when they lose the wanted WhatsApp photos. But luckily, some users who met the same misfortune have figured out some means to solve this problem and this article will make a specific introduce about them. So if you are still looking for the ways to recover WhatsApp photos from Samsung, you can come in to get the solutions.
The first way you can try to get back the desired images is to restore them from auto-backup. That's because the application can backup the latest data for users automatically. So, you can:
- Uninstall WhatsApp from your Samsung and then download and install it again on your phone.
- Tap on the WhatsApp icon and you will be required to log in your account. Just enter the account that you have used before and then a prompt will pop up to ask whether you want to restore the WhatsApp data for the backup copy. Just tap on Restore and you can get the recent data back.
But you need to know that this method can only get back the data for the last 7 days. So if you want to extract the older pictures, you should go to the Method 2.
When the first means fails, the only way to get back your wanted images is to make use of a third-party software. And here, Samsung WhatsApp Recovery Software would be the strongest recommendation. With it, you can restore photos from Samsung WhatsApp easily. You can download the free trial of it to have a try at first.
Here is how to restore WhatsApp images on Samsung.
- First of all, you need to root the Samsung phone.
- After the rooting, you can link the device to computer and then launch the program. When you get the main interface of the software, you can select Android Data Recovery to enter the mode.
- Next, you need to elect the file types that you want to recover. Just click on WhatsApp and tap on Next to begin the scanning process.
- During the scanning process, you can click Pause or Stop when you find the needed data. Then, you can choose WhatsApp or WhatsApp Attachments from the listed categories and check the pictures that you want to restore. At last, hit Recover button to get back your wanted images.
Copyright © android-mobile-manager.com All Rights Reserved.