When a Samsung device becomes broken or damaged, it would be hard to perform the data recovery process on it. But that does not mean you have no any means to simplify it- a professional third-party software can help you restore media files from broken Samsung phone quickly and effortlessly. And after comparing several famous and well-received Android recovery tools on the market, Broken Samsung Data Extraction is chosen to be the best one.
As its name suggests, this software is good at recovering broken Samsung data, including videos, songs, photos, WhatsApp data, contacts, text messages and other file types on the device. What's more, it is able to fix some Samsung system errors and return it to normal status. And during the retrieving process, you don't need to worry about the malware or virus attack since the whole operation is 100% clean and secure. All in all, it is really a great broken Samsung phone recovery tool that you can't miss.
With this program, you can restore your wanted data from Samsung in two ways: recovering files from Samsung phone directly or getting back the data after fixing the device. Here, if your Samsung screen is damaged or locked and you can't enter or unlock the device, you can choose the first mode. But if it is broken due to bricked, crashed, virus attacked, etc., you can select the latter one.
Now let's see how to perform these two methods detailedly.
1. Recover Media Files from Broken Samsung Directly
- Establish a connection between the broken Samsung via USB cord and launch the program. Then, when you enter the software, you can tap on the option Broken Android Phone Data Extraction.
- Click Start and select the name and model of your phone. Next, just Confirm it to go on.
- After that, you will be asked to enter the Download mode by following the prompts on the screen.
- Hit Start to begin scanning the files and once the process ends, you can preview and recover the desired media files according to your need.
2. Restore Broken Samsung Media Files after Fixing the Phone issue
- Link your broken Samsung to computer and launch the program as well. Then go to Broken Android Phone Data Extraction mode and elect Fix Device option.
- Next, choose and click on the question of your device and tap on Next to enter the Download mode.
- Then, just tap on Start to begin the process. And once the fixing process finishes, you will be able to see the Samsung is fixed and turned to the normal status. And now, you can go to Android Data Recovery mode and get back your media data.
It is effective and time-saving, right? Just click on the icon below to download it and have a try!
Copyright © android-mobile-manager.com All Rights Reserved.