Google account has a close relation with Android phones like Samsung, HTC, LG, etc. so many users are advised to create a Google account and then add it to the Android phone. But some of you may not be familiar with this email and have no idea about how to add Google account on Android phone. So this article is written to help you.
Actually, there are many emails or backup tools on the market then why we suggest you to create a Google account? That's because it can provide many convenience to you.
* You can send or receive emails on your Android phone freely;
* After having a Google account, you can sync the data and settings like contacts, calendars, etc. on your phone to Google Drive easily;
* With the Google account, you can enjoy Google service, Google Talk, Google Map, Google Groups and other features related to Google without any limitation;
* It can help you to access the locked Android phone without any hassle.
It is certain that you need to create a Google account then you can add and use it on your phone. If you don't know how to get a new Google account, you can refer to the steps below:
- Launch the browser on your computer and then go to the sign in page of Google account;
- On this page, you can select Create account option. After that, you will be asked to fill in some personal information;
- After filling the information, you can tap Next Step to continue;
- Next, you need to go to another page to enter your phone number and select to recieve the verification code via Text messages (SMS) or Voice Call;
- Now just click on Continue to get the verification code;
- Finally, you only need to enter verification code into the box and tap on Continue to get your Google account;
From now on, you can sign in and use your Google account on your phone or computer without limitations.
After getting a Google account, you can add it to your mobile phone and then use and manage it freely. But how to add Google account to Android effectively and effortlessly? Here are the details for your reference.
- Click on the Settings icon on your phone and then select Accounts in this App;
- Now tap on Add account and you will see a list of emails is displayed on the screen. Just choose Google from the list;
- Then you need to click on Existing to sign in with your own Google account and password.
Now you can use the Google account on your phone freely. For instances, you can backup your phone data to Google Drive or download applications in Google Play Store without any limitation. But sometimes you may need to remove the account from the device to fix some App or system errors. In this case, you can:
- Go to Settings> Accounts to elect Google from the list;
- After that, you can tap on the menu icon at the top right corner and click on Remove account in the drop-down window.
Copyright © android-mobile-manager.com All Rights Reserved.