I have used my Samsung Galaxy S7 for a long time, and this year I have purchased a new Huawei Mate 30 as my birthday gift. When I get the new phone, the first question I am wondering is how to transfer contacts from one Android phone to another. I don't know how to do it and anyone can help me? Thanks!
Have you ever met the situation like above? Obviously, transferring contacts between phones by typing the contacts info like phone numbers, email address in your new device one by one is a daunt and time-consuming task here. So almost all of users will wish to find a way to transfer contacts between Android phones at one time. Since the phones are in the different brands, so you can't use their own desktop manager program like Samsung Kies or HTC Desktop Manager to finish the transference.
How do you transfer contacts from Android to Android? Don't worry. There are a few different methods you can sync contacts from your old Android to new Android phone. We will explain them one by one, and give you step-by-step guide for each method.
You can find a tool which can support almost all Android phones and allows you to transfer data like contacts from one device to another directly. That's why Mobile Phone Transfer is recommended here. With this powerful Android to Android Transfer program, you can directly transfer contacts between any Android devices as you like, and other data like messages, call history, photos, apps, videos, etc. can also be transferred between different devices within one simple click.
Why Choose Mobile Phone Transfer?
Now, you can click the below icon to get the powerful program and follow the below steps to begin the contacts transfer from Android to Android.
How to Transfer Contacts to New Android Phone with Mobile Phone Transfer?
Step 1: After installing and launching the program, you'll see an interface like below. You will be required to connect your two Android phones to the program.
Step 2: Follow the on-screen prompts to connect the two Android phones into the computer with their USB cables. Then the program will detect the linked devices and show them in the program as below:
Step 3: Hit "Contacts" in the file type, and then you can click the "Start Copy" icon in the middle of the panel to begin the transition.
You may also want to know:
Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on both Android phones, keep the two phones near each other and then follow the steps below to move contacts from Android to Android via Bluetooth.
1. Turn on "Bluetooth" on the two Android phones (Settings > Bluetooth > Switch ON Bluetooth).
2. Go to the old Android phone and open the "Contacts" app.
3. Click on the Menu and choose the "Send contacts" option.
4. Choose the option of "Send contact by Bluetooth" from the pop-up window.
5. The system will scan for device that has bluetooth paired.
6. Choose the new Android device as the receiving device to which you want to send the contacts.
7. Accept the Bluetooth authorization request on the receiving device to start the transferring process.
You can backup and restore your Android phone contacts with Gmail.
1. On your old Android phone, go to "Settings" app and scroll down to choose the "Accounts and Sync" option.
2. Choose "Add Account" and choose "Google". Sign in to your Gmail account with password if you have, or you need to "Create a New Account".
3. After login successfully, you should turn on "Sync Contacts" to sync contacts to the Gmail account.
4. Now, go to your new Android phone and add the same Gmail account to the new phone.
5. Tap on the Gmail account on the new phone and click "Sync" button.
When you finish the operations above, wait for a while and all your contacts will be synced to the new Android phone.
You may also want to know:
Apart from the methods mentioned above, you can also use SIM card to share contacts between two Android phones.
1. On your old Android phone, go to "Contact" app and choose the "More" option.
2. In the pull-down menu, choose "Manage Contacts" and choose "Import/Export".
3. Export your contacts to the SIM card.
4. Take out the SIM card from the old Android phone and insert it into the new Android phone.
5. Repeat the operations in step 1 on your new phone until you see the "Import/Export" button.
6. Choose "Import from SIM Card" to sync the contacts from SIM card to your new Android phone.
The last option is to use a third-party app to transfer contacts from Android to Android. We recommend this method at the end because most third-party services don't have enough security guarantees to maliciously attack your device and get and store your personal data. Therefore, before choosing an APP, you must know whether the program is reliable or not, and you can get a reference from the user evaluation.
No matter which application you download, the basic steps are the same:
1. Search for the app you want in the Google Play store and install it on your old and new Android devices.
2. Grant the application access to the contact.
3. Follow the prompts provided by the app to start transfer contacts to new Android phone.
The important point is that you should choose the application that works best for you and is safe. Here are some of the available third-party apps with more than 4 star ratings:
Above are the five different yet efficient ways on how to transfer contacts from one Android to another. You can choose the best and most suitable way to handle the contacts transfer between your two Android phones. In my opinion, using Mobile Phone Transfer is the best and fastest way because it has successfully helped me with many data transfer between two different devices, not only for Android phones, but also iOS devices. It's worth a try!
Copyright © android-mobile-manager.com All Rights Reserved.