1. The Collection of Information
Normally, we would collect your information in several ways:
1) Visit to the website
When you view our website, the following information will be collected:
- Your general information, including frequency of downloads and number of clicks on our website;
- IP address;
- Date and time of access;
- Browser type and version;
- Operating system;
- Information about how you visit our website, including the webpages and search terms that lead you to android-mobile-manager.com.
2) Emails you sent to us
For those users who contact us via emails, we would collect your information, including:
- Email address;
- The contents of the email.
- Your browsing track on our website;
- Your likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preference.
These cookies are unique and can only be read by the server that assigns them. They cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. If you do not want to have a cookies set while visiting our website, you can change the settings in your browser. However, you may not have full access to all the webpages after disabling the cookies.
4) Third party track tools
Some third party track tools like Facebook, Google Analytics, AddThis and so on would be used to track and store the information:
- Your use of the website;
- Your interests.
According to this data, we can know how you use our website and what you like, which can let us better understand your interests. What's more important, it greatly assists us in improving the services and user experiences so that we can attract more users.
2. The Use of the Collected Information
After collecting your personal data, we will use them to:
1) They might be transferred to recipients which are located outside the European Union (EU). These destinations may not have the legal protection of the user's personal data to the same degree as the EU;
2) This information would be sent to some companies that help us run our business, such as the server services providers, data analysis services providers, email delivery service providers, fraud monitoring and prevention providers, etc.;
3) We would analyze the collected data to evaluate and improve the traffic and services of our website;
4) We may save the information on the servers leased from providers of third party server service;
5) With these information, we can answer your questions, deal with your complaints, provide you with general support and so on;
6) We will remove your information from our site if you request for a deletion. But we might keep some of your information for legitimate business interests like fraud detection and prevention and to comply with our legal obligations like tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
3. The Disclosure of Your Information
We would only collect your data for defined purpose and won't share or disclose them without your consent. But in some cases, we may need to disclose your data.
1) We may share your information with our partners, service providers or other third parties who adhere to this policy and agree to keep the information confidential according to the GDPR;
2) To comply with legal regulations like court orders, we need to disclose your information to law enforcement or other government agencies sometimes;
3) For protecting the rights, property and safety of android-mobile-maneger.com or others, we may disclose your data;
4) While facing a merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of another company's business or other similar activities, we have to disclose your information.
To prevent your personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alternation or destruction, we take precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures:
1) The online services offered by us use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on web pages where personal information is collected. To use these services, we recommend you use an SSL-enabled browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari. This will help to protect the confidentiality of your personal information while it's transferred over the Internet;
2) We would never share your information with third parties without your agreement.
Attention: We have tried our best to protect your information security but the Internet environment is not 100% safe and there is no perfect safety measure on Internet, so please always be alert when you're online.
We do not point our website to children and won't knowingly collect personal information from minors. If we realize that we have inadvertently received personal information from users under the age of 13 or if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected minors' personal information through our channel without proper consent, please notify us and we will immediately delete the information on our servers and make any other necessary corrections.
All the users of our website and services can enjoy the following rights:
1) You have the right to know how we collect and use your personal data;
2) You have the right to access, rectify or delete certain information;
3) You have the right to restrict or refuse the processing of personal data;
4) You have the right to withdraw your consent for a specific processing of its personal data at any time;
5) You have the right to raise an objection or lodge a complaint when we improperly handle or process your personal data;
6) You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and has the right to transmit those data to another controller;
7) You have the right to define general or specific instructions about storage, deletion and use of your personal information after death.
We also provide links to third-party sites and third-party brand software on our website. Since we have no control over these websites and programs, we suggest you to review their own privacy policies.
Latest Update: June, 2018
Copyright © android-mobile-manager.com All Rights Reserved.