DiskDigger is a recovery tool that can recover the deleted files from any media like USB flash drive, memory card, SD card, CF card, memory stick and so on. What's more, it can recover deleted files with various format and support to scan each sector to trace files so that it can recover the deleted files most. What's more, the software can undelete the files from Android devices freely.
However, the DiskDigger may be too professional for the normal Android phone users and here we will recommend you a better alternative to the DiskDigger. The software is Android Mobile Recovery, which is highly recommended by its users. The software is easy to operate and the whole process can be finished within several minutes.
Here is the brief introduction of the software:
- The software will detect your Android phones automatically and scan the file including the deleted and existing ones. All the files will be displayed as different categories so that you can find the target files easily and directly.
- The software can support almost all brands of Android devices like Samsung, Motorola, HTC, LG, Sony and so on. Besides, it can be compatible with all generations of Android operating system.
- The program is 100% clean without any advertisements, spyware or other malware. So you will not be disturbed by any ads and all your privacy will be protected well.
- The software has two versions: Windows version and Mac version. Here we will also offer you the free trial version of the software. Just click on the icons below.
Before the recovery process, you need to root your Android phones and open the USB debugging by following the steps below.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode". Then you may back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Now, you can start the recovery process. Just connect your device to the computer and run the program. Then you will see an interface like this, which means your device is being detected by the software.
Next, you will see an interface like this with many options list on the left panel. Click on the option according to the format that you want to recover. For example, you can click on the Contacts option on the left panel and then you will preview all the contacts including the deleted contacts on the right panel. Mark the wanted contacts and hit the Recovery button.
Just download the free trial version to have try!
Copyright © android-mobile-manager.com All Rights Reserved.