Messages, contacts, photos, videos, audio, document and so on which are the indispensable elements of a mobile phone, because they are inseparable. So if you're a HTC user, you'll also need them for all kinds of purposes and try all your best to avoid data losing on your devices. However, no one can 100% guarantee that they will never lose data due to virus attack, mistakenly operation, upgrade failed, and many other unknown reasons. Then how to retrieve these deleted, lost or formatted data on HTC mobile phones or tablets?
Here, you'll need a software like Android Data Recovery as your assistant. It can work well as the best HTC Data Recovery software on the market, and help you find back your lost data like music, video, photos, contacts, SMS, document, etc. from HTC One X/mini, HTC Desire, HTC Inspire, HTC Sensation, HTC Wildfire, etc. within a few clicks. In addition to the features above, the program also allows you to retrieve any data from Sony, Samsung, LG, or many other phones with zero limitation.
Now, let's have a brief look of the main features of the best HTC Data Recovery software.
- Recover photos, video, audio and documents from your Android devices.
- Recover messages, and export in HTML formats to PC for easy reading, printing and importing to your device.
- Restore contacts list (including name, phone number, email, company address, etc.) in HTML format.
- Preview files before recovery.
Get the powerful program and see how easy the program works.
Step 1. Make Your HTC Phone Detected by the Program
Link your HTC One, HTC Sensation or other models to the computer via its USB cable, then launch the program. Here, in order to make your phone can be recognized by the program successfully, you need to root your phone and turn on USB storage, and then follow the several ways to enable USB debugging on the device.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode". Then you may back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Step 2. Preview and Begin to Restore
Look at the below interface, you can find that contacts, messages and files on the SD card are all divided into different folders. So enter these folders and preview the detailed contents in the right panel, then mark the files you wish to restore.
When you have selected all files you need, you can click "Recover" button to start the whole restoring process. Media files will restored in the original format while the contacts and SMS will be saved as HTML format for viewing.
Now, you have seen how easy the HTC Data Recovery performs here, do you want to take a free trial? If so, please don't hesitate to click the below icons to get the powerful tool.
Copyright © android-mobile-manager.com All Rights Reserved.