As the first all-metal smartphone in the world, the launch of HTC One has made people's eyes light up with excitement. And with the popularity of these kinds of smart phones, HTC users benefit a lot from this marvelous small gadget. But now, your HTC mobile phone start to swell and become messy with more and more data stored in the device, then in order to enjoy normal and better using experience with the phone, you need to tidy up the HTC phone and manage the files stored on the phone. And you also need to delete some unnecessary files from your phone to speed up the phone. Then the problem is coming - how to manage HTC files effectively?
We'll know that files on your HTC have two storage space: one is the phone itself, the other is the phone's external SD card. So it is obviously that you can't manage all files on your HTC phone or tablets without any assistant program. Because the phone's internal flash card are always forbidden to be accessed on the computer, that means you can find and manage the data stored on the phone's internal flash card, such as contacts, messages or some apps. Thus, you need a program which can help you get access to both internal and external memory card and manage data on the mobile phone via your desktop computer. Now, you may understand why we recommend HTC File Desktop Manager here.
With this program, you can add a new contacts to your phone, delete unnecessary contacts, send messages to a batch of person at one time, transfer media files between HTC phone and computer, install or delete Apps as you like, etc. Apart from these features, this program also allows users to backup all your important data from HTC phone to computer with one simple click. Now, let's us to check the detailed tutorial.
From the above introduction, you may have found that the program have lots of functions. So in order to save your time, here we just want to take the HTC contacts as an example. You can try to manage other HTC files on your computer by yourself.
Step 1. Run the Program and Connect Your Phone
Following the below tips to open USB debugging on your HTC mobile phone, and then connect it to the computer.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode". Then you may back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Run the best HTC File Desktop Manager, and then check the option of "USB debugging opened" just like the below interface shows, and click "Next" to install USB driver to your computer. After that, you can see the basic information of your HTC phone on the main interface.
Step 2. Freely Edit or Manage HTC Phone Contacts on PC
Directly click "Contacts" option to enter the Contacts control panel, and then you can see the whole contacts list on your device in the program accordingly. Here, you can click the different functional buttons to edit HTC contacts.
- New: Add a new contacts to your original contacts list.
- Delete: Remove any unnecessary contacts from your mobile phone.
- Modify: Edit any contacts info as you like.
- Send: Send messages to anyone you like.
- Backup: Export and save your contacts list on computer.
Copyright © android-mobile-manager.com All Rights Reserved.