Have you ever met the below situation: when you're playing your phone when taking subway, you deleted some or all the contacts on your phone by accident due to the shaking. You must be nervous when you found that all big clients’ contacts was lost, right? That means you can not keep contact with your big clients even lost them. Undoubtedly, this would cause great loss of your business.
Then is it possible to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy? Yes, it is possible! These deleted contacts are recoverable actually- they just disappear from the Contacts App but they still exist in your phone memory as unreadable data until it is overwritten by new data. So if you find that you contacts is wrongly deleted, you should not add any new data on the device and need to recover the lost files contacts as soon as possible. Then how to restore deleted Samsung contacts? Here are 2 tips for your reference.
If you have set up a Samsung account on your device and made a backup before the deletion, you can simply restore the contacts from the Samsung backup actually. This means is easy to perform- you can complete the whole process with simple clicks. So now let's see how to restore contacts from Samsung account together!
- Tap on Settings> Cloud> Restore in sequence.
- Then you will enter the next page. On this page, the items that are backed up in Samsung account will be displayed.
- Now you can tick the Contacts option and other data that you want to recover and tap Restore Now. Then your Samsung phone will begin to restore the backups.
When you see the prompt "Data Restore" appears, your contacts and other data are successfully restored and you can view them in Contacts App once again.
You can also read:
However, if you do not backup your Samsung contacts with Samsung account beforehand, you can only get back your files with professional Samsung contacts recovery software. But actually, there are very few software which can help to recover contacts from Samsung Galaxy. Nonetheless, there still have one for your reference, and it is enough to rescue your lost contacts on Samsung Galaxy. This powerful tool called Android Mobile Recovery, which is an easy to use yet reliable third-party program, that can help users retrieve the deleted, lost or formatted contacts from all models of Samsung phones, including Samsung Galaxy Note 5/Pro, Galaxy S 9/8/7, Galaxy Y, etc. And it requires no professional skills for both beginners and experts.
This tool provide users with free trial version, so you can click the below icon to get it on your PC and follow the below steps to start your own contacts restoring process.
- Before launching the program, please be sure your phone's USB debugging is opened, and you have rooted the Samsung mobile phone. Otherwise, you need to root the device first and follow the below tips to enable USB debugging.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode". Then you may back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
- Then, you can launch the program and it will auto-scan your mobile phone as you like.
- When your Samsung Galaxy Note is detected by the program, you can click on Contacts in the left panel to locate the detailed contacts list in the program. Then you can mark all the wanted contacts in the right pane and hit Recover button to save them to your computer.
That's all! Now, you can find the exported file and open it to check the detailed contacts information as you like.
Although you are able to get back your contacts after losing them, you are still suggested to backup your Samsung contacts beforehand. This is not a difficult task actually- you can complete the backup process within several simple clicks only if you ask Android Mobile Manager for help. This powerful program can help you to transfer files like contacts, messages, music, photos, videos, etc. from Android device to computer to make a backup. So you are strongly advised to try it.
Steps to backup Samsung contacts to computer:
- Download and install the software on your computer at first.
- Then you need to connect your Samsung S9/8/7 to your Windows/Mac computer with a USB cable and launch the software. After that, the program will detect the connected phone automatically and you will see an interface as below:
Here you should go with the instructions to open the USB debugging on your phone.
- After that, the tool will display all the files on the Windows. You can click on the Contacts button in the left panel to preview the detailed contacts on the right panel.
- Finally, you can mark the contacts that you want to backup and then hit the Export button to transfer them to computer.
Similarly, you can also use this tool to backup other files on your Samsung or other Android device.
Copyright © android-mobile-manager.com All Rights Reserved.