As is known to all that Android OS has made cell phone much smarter than before, thus people like to use it to take photos or record videos instead of using a digital camera or camcorder in the daily life. Then, it is inevitable that there are lots of precious pictures or videos existing on your mobile phone and you can view them anytime anwhere as you like. However, data lose problem become more and more common than before due to various reasons, such as mis-operations (press delete, format or factory reset option by accident), technical errors such as the phone is water damaged or broken to pieces etc. Then you may ask "Is it possible to get back the lost, deleted or formatted data like photos, videos or music, etc. from Android phones", right? Actually, the answer is YES.
We all know that media files including photos, videos or music are always stored in the phone's external SD card, and when they're deleted, lost or formatted for some reason, don't worry, you still have a chance to get them back with the help of a professional Android Photo Recovery software. Here, in order to save your time on comparing and trying these kinds of program one by one, we could like to strongly recommend Vibosoft DR.Mobile for Android for your reference. With it, you can conduct a deeply scan on your phone's internal and external storage card and preview both deleted and existing files in the program without any restrictions. And then you can find your target files according to its file type and restore them to your desktop computer very well.
Now, just click the below icon and follow the below steps to see how to restore deleted pictures from Android phone on Windows or Mac computer easily.
3 Clicks to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Phone with Android Photo Recovery Software
Something You Have to Do Before Linking the Program to PC
- If the photo you wish to restore is saved in the phone's internal flash card, then you need to root your Android phones or tablets for detecting.
- Open USB debugging on your Android devices. Below is several ways for your reference.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode". Then you may back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Step 1. Link Your Phone to PC and Scan for Files
Connect your Android phones or tablets to the computer via a simple USB cable, then launch the Android Photo Recovery software. Then you'll see an interface like below:
If your phone or tablet is running on a system of 4.2 or above, then you should turn to your device and click "Allow" button to enable USB cable on the device and then continue to detect & scan files on your device.
Step 2. Preview and Recovery
To restore lost pictures from Android phone and tablet, you need to turn on USB storage on the device, and scan the device again, then you can click "Android UMS Com..." in the left panel to expand the files under the option. Here, you can choose these folder and preview photos, movie or other files in the program to find your target file.
Mark the file you need and click "Recover" button to save them on your computer very well.