Q: I love to chat with my girlfriend on the Motorola Droid by sending messages, and for some sweet words, I like to save them on my phone and review them whenever I want. These messages are all precious memories for me and I never imagine that I may lose them one day. However, the disaster happens the day before yesterday, my little sister used my phone to play games and mistakenly empty my message box. All conversation from my honey have been gone. I really wish to find them back, is it anyone can help me?
If you're a person who like to text people just like the example shows, then you must also want to know the way to find back important messages from your own LG mobile phone, right? Don't worry, just keep to reading this article and you'll find your ideal answer quickly.
In fact, a message deleted from your phone are not means it lost forever, it only means you can't find the text on the phone outwardly. And as long as you never import the new data into the phone, then you still have a chance to find your lost Motorola messages back with a practical Motorola Message Recovery software - Android Mobile Recovery. This tool is a third-party desktop application, which is specially designed for Windows users to restore their lost contacts and text messages with one simple click.
Now, just get this powerful tool and to see how easy the program works.
First of all, let's us have a brief look of the main window of the best Motorola Message Recovery software when the phone haven't connected to the computer. Then, we'll begin our restoring progress officially.
Here is some preparation works we should do firstly:
- 1. Make sure your Motorola mobile phone have been rooted.
- 2. Enable USB debugging. If you don't know how to do it, just follow this guide:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode". Then you may back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
After that, you can connect your phone to the computer and hit "Refresh" button on the interface to detect your device again and wait for a little while. Then you can see the messages and contacts on your phone have been divided into two folders. To restore deleted text messages from Motorola, you only need to hit "Messages" to preview the detailed contents of any conversation, and mark the one you need to restore and hit "Recovery" button to finish the process quickly.
Copyright © android-mobile-manager.com All Rights Reserved.