Samsung Galaxy is a series of mobile computing devices which uses the Android operating system. It is popular accepted by users for the exquisite design as well as multiple functions. People can use it to record all precious moments in your life by taking photos, videos, etc. and share with anyone you like; Or communicate with your family or friends by sending a message or making a call. But for some reason you may lost data on your Samsung Galaxy mobile phone, then what will you do? Is it possible to retrieve lost files from Samsung Galaxy on Windows and Mac computer?
The answer is absolutely YES. Actually, when a "delete" function is performed on your Samsung Galaxy, only the space that the file occupies is marked as blank and can be reused by new files, but the deleted file will be still there until new data overwrites it. Hence, if you find something important on your Samsung phones are deleted or lost, don't worry, you still have a chance to get them back with the help of the best Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery software.
This program could be the best data rescue program for Samsung devices. You can use it to conduct a deeply scan on your phone's internal and external SD card, and display the found files in the program according to its own file type, so that you can preview and locate your target files ASAP. In addition to Samsung Galaxy, phones from other brands like HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, ZTE, etc. are also supported by the program. Now, just click the below icon to install the program on your computer and then follow the below steps to recover lost or deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4 or S2/3/4/5 easily.
Step 1. Connect Samsung Galaxy to Computer
The scanning will be conducted on your device directly. So after launching the program, you can link your Samsung Galaxy phones to the computer via a simple USB cable.
Step 2. Enable USB Debugging and Open USB Storage on Your Device
Here is several ways to open USB debugging on your mobile phone. You can select one of them to enable it according to the version of Android system.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode". Then you may back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Here is also some other tips you need to know:
- If you wish to get back the lost contacts or SMS on Samsung Galaxy, then you should root the phone before the scanning.
- If you only wish to recover the data on the SD card, then you should turn on USB storage on the device.
- If you're planning to retrieve all data on Samsung Galaxy, then you have to root the phone and turn on USB storage.
Step 3. Preview and Recovery
When the scanning is finished, you can see an interface just like below. Contacts, SMS and data on the SD card will be displayed in categories. You can preview files in the form of folder and find the data you wish to restore, and mark them one by one. After that, you can hit "Recover" button on the top menu to save the restored files on your computer very well.
Copyright © android-mobile-manager.com All Rights Reserved.