Q: Could you please help me recover the photos that I deleted carelessly on my ZTE phone ? I played the mobile phone on my bed last evening. I fell asleep later and fond my mobile phone was still in my hand when I awoke. But the photos was gone and I must tapped on some buttons after I fell asleep. One word, all the photos were deleted at once and I am in worry now. I will be grateful if you can help me solve the problem.
Smart phones played the main role in mobile phones market since the appearance of touch screen which offered people better display of files. But one of the disadvantages of touch screen is that it is easier for people to tap on the wrong button. Then the misoperation may lead to the deletion of some important files. Just like the person who asked help, you may delete the important photos that you are not willing to delete. So here we will offer you the tutorial to recover the lost media files from ZTE phones.
You are not able to recover the deleted media files without a professional software. ZTE File Recovery is a good choice for you. This software can support not only the ZTE phone but also other Android phones like Samsung, Motorola, HTC, Sony, Nexus phones and so on. Besides, It can detect and scan all the files including the deleted existing ones on the Android phones and then display them on the window as different categories. So the users can easily find the target files and recover them from the device.
There are two versions available and you can choose one to download according to the operation system of your computer.
- You may need to open USB debugging on your Android devices when you connect the device to your computer. Below is several ways for your reference.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode". Then you may back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
- If you want to recover the files like contacts and messages that are saved in the internal memory space, you need to root your Android phone first.
Step 1. Connect the Device to Computer
Connect your ZTE phones to the computer via a USB cable, then run the software and you will see an interface like this.
Step 2. Recover Deleted Media Files
You can see the interface like this after the software detect your ZTE phone. Click the Android UMS Com... option and select the jpg, zip, png, gif and so on according to the format of the deleted files you want to recover. Then mark the files on the right panel and hit the Recover button on the top panel.
Just try the software and you will find more advantages of the software.
Copyright © android-mobile-manager.com All Rights Reserved.