Q:Yesterday I played my Sony phone and tried to manage and edit the photos and suddenly my little pet cat jumped to my back, which surprised me. Then I fond all my photos were deleted before I even realized what I did! I must tap on the Delete all or Format the space button carelessly. What should I do now? It will help me a lot if any of you guys could give me some advices to find my lost photos back.
The touch-screen of smart phones brings us much convenience. But also due to the big screen of the smart phones, people easily tap on the wrong button which leads to some misoperation. Just like the person who deleted all the photos from Sony phones. Luckily, the deleted media files can be recovered by some software like Android Data Recovery, which is a professional recovery software. There are many recovery software on the market, and why should you choose this one? The reasons are as follows:
- With the software, the users are able to recover all the files on the Sony phones including not only the photos but also the contacts, text messages, video, music, etc.
- The program enables the users to recover many files with one click. And the whole process of recovering deleted data from Sony phone is simple.
- It can not only support Sony phone but also can be applied to other Android phones like Samsung, Motorola, LG, HTC, ZTE, etc.
There are free trial version below and you can just click the icons to download it.
Step 1. Link Sony Phone to Computer and Launch the Program
Connect the device to the computer with the USB debugging and you may need to follow the steps below to open the USB debugging. (If you have done this before, just skip to the next step.)
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode". Then you may back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Step 2. Scan the Files and Recover the Selected media files.
After that, the software will detect and scan all the files of your device and display them on the windows like the below picture. You can click the Android UMS Com... and then the jpg, png, bmp or other formats that your media files may be. Then you can preview your media files including the deleted and existing ones on the right panel. Mark the ones you like and hit the Recover button. Finally the marked files will be transferred to your computer.
The process of recovering deleted contacts and messages are similar to this, just follow the steps and recover your deleted data from any Android phones!
Copyright © android-mobile-manager.com All Rights Reserved.