There are many accidents about mobile phone in the daily life. For example:
- You may fail to update your HTC to the latest version and then all the files may be lost somehow.
- Or you was trying to manage the files in your HTC but tapped on the delete all button instead of delete this photo button and then all the photos are gone.
- Your device is infected by viruses so you choose to formatted the whole HTC. Unfortunately you forget that you did not make any backups.
What if you meet the cases above? Do not need to worry if you have a powerful and effective software - HTC File Recovery, which is highly recommended by the users. There are also a brief introduction below and you can read it as the reference.
- The software can be compatible with almost all brands of Android phones like Samsung, Sony, Motorola, LG as well as HTC. What's more, it can support various generations of Android operating system from Android 2.0 to Android 5.0 or later.
- The software can help you recover various files like the contacts and SMS messages that are stored in the SIM card or the photos that are saved in the SD card.
- The software is easy to operate and you can finish the whole process within several clicks. There are two versions of the software : one is Mac version and the other one is Windows version.
Now just click on the icons below to download the free trial version on your computer and follow the tutorial below.
Step 1. Download and install the software on your computer and then connect the HTC phone to computer with a USB cable. You may need to open the USB debugging by following the instructions below. (If you did this before, you can skip to the next steps directly.)
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode". Then you may back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Step 2. You will see an interface like this. Click on the Android UMS Com... and then the jpg, zip, png,gif and so on on the left panel to preview the files on the right panel. Mark the wanted files and then hit the Recover button to recover them to computer.
Copyright © android-mobile-manager.com All Rights Reserved.